Home rowing machines are useful not just for rowing enthusiasts, but also those who want to want a good workout on their arms, legs, back, and abs.
These rowing machines also help hobbyists and professionals keep in shape and train for competitions especially during winter, or days when the weather is too inclement to go rowing outside.
The Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 is one of the most popular rowing machines out there, so if you’re thinking of getting one, here are some useful information you might want to know.
The Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine is made by Stamina, and is an effective fitness machine especially for those looking for low-impact exercise that will boost their metabolism.
It comes with a monitor that helps you track time, distance, and number of rowing strokes.
Stamina prides itself on making a machine with a very compact footprint (23.5” width x 46” length), lightweight design (only 38 pounds), manually controlled resistance knob, and gas shock resistance.
1. The Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 operates quietly, which is always important for any home fitness equipment. One user said you will hear a noise from the shock absorber device that provides resistance, but it’s only minimal noise.
2. All the user reviews show that those who bought the machine were impressed with how sturdy and well-built the machine feels.3. Most users agree that the Trac Glider is real easy to assemble. The unit comes with all the tools you’ll need and there is minimal assembly because the main part is already pre-assembled.
All you’ll have to do is put the arms, pedals, and the seat together. Many users report taking as short as 15-20 minutes in putting the machine together.
4. The 12 resistance settings for gas shock were very helpful in keeping the challenge and intensity of the workout.
1. There were several complaints that the seat on the Body Trac Glider is not well-padded and can be uncomfortable on the buttocks after 30-45 minutes of rowing.
2. It seems that the machine is not suitable for those with shorter frame. One user (height: 5’4”, shoe size: 7.5) shared that she couldn’t use the machine properly because her feet wouldn’t stay put on the pedals.
3. This complaint about the pedals or stirrups on the Body Trac Glider was also echoed by other users even though they are taller and have a good reach on the pedals.
Currently selling for roughly $135 on Amazon, the Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 is an affordable and quality fitness machine with a look and feel of a gym-quality equipment.
If you’re looking for a machine that will let you boost your metabolism and work multiple muscle areas like the back, shoulders, arms, legs, and abs, then the Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 is a good choice.
Stamina offers a warranty of 1 year for the frame, and 90 days for component and wear parts.